- 1 medium banana (about 125 g)
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 dl skimmed milk
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1 scoop SSN Isolate Vanilla Dream
- 1 cream of cinnamon
- 1/2 krm salt
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 100 g blueberries
- 30 g natural quark
- 1 tbsp Walden Farms chocolate syrup
Follow these steps:
1. Mix the banana with the other ingredients to a smooth batter.
2. Put the frying pan on medium heat and pour in the coconut oil. When the oil has melted, portion the batter into round plates. Fry on both sides until nicely colored.
3. Top the pre-baked pancakes with blueberries, quark and syrup.