- 3 eggs
- 2 dl wholemeal flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar
- 2 scoops Alpha Whey Vanilla Raspberry
- 2.5 dl water
- 1dl sweet straw
Filling and icing on top
- 3 scoops Alpha Whey Vanilla Raspberry
- 80g Philadelphia Light
- 2 dl water
- Raspberries or other berries
- Coconut flakes
Follow these steps:
1. Mix the cake base ingredients into a smooth batter.
2. Spread the batter in a small ovenproof dish
3. Bake in the middle of the oven for about 25 minutes at 175 degrees
4. Then take out the cake and cut it into two parts so that there are two layers.
5. Fill the first layer with the glaze and top with raspberries or other berries.
6. Place the second layer on top and start brushing the glaze on top.
7. Top with coconut flakes.