CASEIN PROTEIN is a protein that is found in milk, in which most of the milk the protein consisting of just the casein. Casein protein is a slow protein source, because it is more difficult to digest, as opposed t.the ex isolate the protein. By the casein has this feature and it reduces the muskelnedbrytningen more than that, the increase in muscle protein synthesis. Casein is suitable, thus, when it is desired to obtain a protein continually, over a longer period of time, such as before bed or between meals.
- Flavor: Chocolate/coconut (Bounty), Chocolate/peanutfudge (Snickers) Chocolate/fudge (Dumle).
- Intake: For maximum recovery, and musclebuilding we recommend you to take this before you go to sleep or any time during the day to increase your daily protein intake.
- Drink: Mix 1 scoop (30g) with 3 cups of water in a shaker.
- Pudding: Mix 1 scoop (30g) with a little bit of water at a time into the bowl until the desired consistency.
- Storage temperature: Store this product in a cool place and use up an opened jar within a period of 6 months is recommended.