CASEIN PROTEIN is a protein found in milk, where most of the milk's protein consists of just casein. Casein protein is a slow source of protein, because it is more difficult to digest unlike eg isolate protein. Because casein has this property, it reduces muscle breakdown more than increasing muscle protein synthesis. Casein is thus suitable as it is desirable to obtain protein continuously over a longer period of time, such as before bedtime or between meals.
- Taste: Chocolate / Coconut (Bounty), Chocolate / Peanut School (Snickers) & Chocolate / Caramel (Dumle).
- Intake: For maximized recovery and muscle building, casein protein is well suited to take just before bedtime or at any time during the day to increase your daily protein intake.
- Preparation for drink: Mix 1 scoop (30g) with 3 dl water in a shaker.
- Preparation for pudding: Mix 1 scoop (30g) with a little water at a time in a bowl until it has the desired consistency.
- Storage: F keep the product cool and consume an opened jar within 6 months is recommended.
Net weight: 900 grams
Portions per package: 30 pcs