CASEIN PROTEIN is a protein that is found in milk, in which most of the MILK the protein consisting of just the casein. Casein protein is a slow protein source, because it is more difficult to digest, as opposed ex isolate protein. By the casein has this feature and it reduces the muskelnedbrytningen more than that, the increase in muscle protein synthesis. Casein is suitable, thus, when it is desired to obtain a protein continually, over a longer period of time, such as before bed or between meals.
- Flavor: Chocolate/coconut (Bounty), Chocolate/peanut fudge (Snickers) Chocolate/fudge (Dumle).
- Intake: For maximum recovery, and muscle building is CASEIN great to take before bedtime or between meals during the day to increase your daily protein intake.
- Make the drink: Mix 1 scoop (30g) with 3 cups of water in a shaker.
- The preparation for the pudding: Mix 1 scoop (30g) with a little bit of water at a time into the bowl until the desired consistency.
- Storage: Store the product in a cool place and use up an opened jar within a period of 6 months is recommended.